Beer Sales Policy
PLEASE READ ALL OF THE TERMS & CONDITIONS BELOW.
- Must be 21+ years old to purchase.
- Must be a resident of California, Alaska (wet cities only), Nevada, Ohio, Vermont, or Washington D.C.
- All beer sales final.
- Please select at checkout how you want to receive the beer: Pick-up or Delivery
If you select "Pickup" at checkout
- Orders must be picked up at our brewery location (2550 Jason Court, Oceanside, CA, 92056).
- The general public will be able to pick-up their orders at the Brewery during normal business hours. Please refer to our website for current hours. In order to pick-up your order, you will need to show your valid photo ID.
If you select "Shipping" at checkout
- Beer that is ordered for shipping to your door will only be allowed within the state of California, Alaska (wet cities only), Nevada, Ohio, Vermont, or Washington D.C..
- Alaska Residents: We can only ship to cities that legally allow beer shipments (wet cities). We cannot ship to any dry cities or dry areas - no exceptions.
- Washington D.C. Residents: Limit one case of beer per resident per month (per D.C. alcohol shipping laws).
- We'll be sending shipments every weekday, Tuesday - Thursday, as long as the law allows. (No shipments will be mailed out on Saturdays or Sundays.) We would love to be able to ship to everyone, but we're not legally permitted to do so, unfortunately.
- Beer typically ships Tuesday-Thursday during the week.
- Shipments should arrive within 2-7 business days depending on the shipping service selected.
- Aftre your payment is verified, it can take up to 48 hours to process and ship your order. This does not include weekends or holidays.
- Orders placed after 7am PST will likely be shipped out the following business day (due to courier pickup times). Purchases made after 7am PST on a Friday will likely be shipped out on the following Tuesday.
- Please allow 1 day processing time for payment before shipment will be packed to shipped out during the Tuesday-Thursday time frame.
- No packages will be shipped out on holidays.
- Since it's alcohol, you'll have to show a valid ID and sign for it on arrival. (Beer cannot be shipped to a P.O. Box)
- Must be 21+ to order, sign for and receive beer.
REFUNDS AND EXCHANGES:
Pick-ups must be completed within a 2-week window, otherwise, your order will be cancelled without refund as most times we are unable to restock the beer.
Please note that we will not issue refunds, exchanges, or returns. All beer sales are final. Any orders not retrieved by the deadlines listed above will be surrendered back to the brewery (NO exceptions).
- The shipping courier will make 3 attempts to deliver the package. Someone over the age of 21 must be present to sign for and receive the package. Once they have attempt three times, the package will be sent back to us. Black Plague is not responsible for resending the package back out or refunding the order - as we do not issue refunds for beer. We will contact you if we have received your package back to coordinate the re-payment of the shipping so we may ship it back out to you.
- For AK residents - please verify that you are allowed to order and be shipped alcohol per your city's laws and regulations. We will only ship beer to cities that legally allow us to ship there. If you try to purchase and ship beer to a dry city or area the payment will automatically be refunded.
- For D.C. residents - please ensure you are only ordering a case or less of beer per month. Limit of one case of beer per resident per month. If you try to purchase and ship more than one case per resident per month the payment will automatically be refunded.
ORDER ACCEPTANCE POLICY:
Your receipt of an electronic or other form of order confirmation does not signify our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell. Black Plague Brewing reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept or decline your order for any reason or to supply less than the quantity you ordered of any item.
Copyright and Trademark Notice
Unless otherwise specified, all materials appearing on this site, including the text, site design, logos, graphics, icons, and images, as well as the selection, assembly and arrangement thereof, are the sole property of Dark Ages Brewery LLC. Copyright © 2020, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. You may use the content of this site only for the purpose of shopping on this site or placing an order on this site and for no other purpose. No materials from this site may be copied, reproduced, modified, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any form or by any means without prior written permission of Dark Ages Brewery LLC. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Any unauthorized use of the materials appearing on this site may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws and could result in criminal or civil penalties.